Madyson Eating

Madyson typically likes to eat our food and will usually deny her baby food unless she is distracted or is tricked. She is so easy to feed. Nathaniel had to have everything blended and I had to make soups all the time for him until his was 18 months old and if it was too big of a bite or had a little chunk he would throw up every where. She is such a different child, I love it. Victor and I are always so shocked at how easy she eats and what she eats. She eats anything anytime. Even if I fed her really well for lunch or dinner or breakfast, if we eat something she always comes up to us to beg/yell for food. It is so nice to have such a good eater at her age. She chews very well with her gums and has that down pat. Nathaniel didn't eat well until he was two when he got his one year old molars and then it seemed easier for him. I think he has a big mouth but a small throat and that throws him off. She is so much fun and she makes me want more girls but I am so appreciative that I have both and I love seeing them grow into their little personalities.



Comments

Popular Posts