3 Years Old!

My little boy is not so little anymore. I am amazed that he is already 3 years old. I feel like I just had him yesterday and there is no way that he could be 3. I remember thinking when he was one that he was so little and that it would be a long time until he was 3 and now it is already here.

We celebrated by going to our friends house. They had a great presents for him and we had root beer floats and cupcakes. It was fun although he was so tired and was cranky the entire time.

After we left our friends house we went to Wal-mart and I played with the I-pod in the car while the kids slept and then we got N. a special present for potty training and his birthday. He chose a cool diesel that turns into a ramp for a track and we bought the track that connects together. It was such a fun birthday.

M. playing in the car while N. napped.


Loving his root beer.


He received a cool fire truck and a leap frog cell phone.



He is such a ham! I love him and Happy Birthday N.!

Comments

Popular Posts