11 Months old!

My baby girl likes to/does: sucks on her socks while in the car, stroller and laying down. Shoves more food into her mouth if it seems that some is falling out. Covers her mouth when she eats. My underclothes are silky an when I nurse her she loves to rub it between her fingers. She sucks on anything, sponges, tooth brushes, balls, and she loves to suck on her blankets. It is so funny to me because I know she would already be walking because she sometimes does but doesn't seem to have the confidence to do it on her own. She loves to eat almost anything. She especially loves pasta, bread, crackers, banana, apple, cookies, mash potatoes, eggs, and any sort of juices and water. She enjoys playing with anything she can pull out and put back together, like the silverware in the dishwasher, blocks, etc. She loves baby dolls and cars. She is constantly with her brother. If he is playing anything she right in the middle of it all. She loves to be tickled and loves to chase her brother. She loves hide and go seek, dancing, babbling and loves to clap. I am so happy that she is one of the many joys and blessings in my life and I cherish every second I have with her. She is so different from my little boy and so dramatic. Nathaniel is more energetic and she is very dramatic. They are such cuties and get along well for the most part. Last night I was preparing for a "terrible" storm and had a lot of blankets in my room and they were climbing the blankets and Nathaniel would run and jump on them and she would just laugh and laugh. Of course he tried to be the other sibling all the time getting her out of things but isn't quite as soft but is so good for the most part. I couldn't imagine my life without my two joys and I am so happy that I am their mother.





Comments

Popular Posts