Halloween

Halloween this year was quite and interesting holiday. It was a great morning and then was crazy raining and hailing.

Saturday morning my dad came up and we all went to Cornbelly's. It was so much fun and I wish we had gone before hand and could have stayed longer. We did the maze and was inside for 45 minutes. It was suppose to only be 20-30 minutes. We were all over the place but it was fun. A great maze and it was cool to see the picture from above and try to find out where you are. Then of course we did most of the activities and the biggest hit was the big pillow to bounce on. I think he would have been there all day if possible.

Around 3 o'clock we had a neighbor hood trick or treat lane. It is always fun to see friends and their costumes. He got quite a bit of candy and of course love it.

Then we decided to go to the Provo mall and it was a nut house. It was so packed and they didn't really have anything good, just tootsies and such. Next we hit the Orem mall and that was awesome candy however every one and their dog was there. It was a crazy house not a nut house. We only did about half the mall and then decided to quite and we were hungry so we hit Golden Corral and we thought it would be packed as well but it was perfect. It was raining cats and dogs the entire times at the malls and the dinner and I am glad he brought an umbrella. Ours broke last year and we always forget to replace it until we need it and then its usually only to the door and the car.

It was quite a day but it was fun. We also had a little time to stop by the Cupcake Chic in Orem next to the mall and receive a little cupcake for dressing up. They were so delicious. I am so glad we stopped.

For Halloween, Nathaniel was Spiderman (thanks Nicole), Madyson was a fairy and I was a person with bed bugs. I had a sign and dots on my face and "bugs" (lizards) in my hair. It was fun and I got a lot of crazy looks. There was one girl at Cornbelly's who asked me if I had chicken pocks and I told her it was bug bites and with a serious face she told me "I am sorry". It was hilarious. I felt that a lot of people forgot it was Halloween time. I know it was the day before but most people celebrated on Saturday in general so it was just funny.


















Comments

Popular Posts