Bath Time!

Both of my kids love bath time but Madyson usually tries to climb into the tub at any opportunity she can. She loves showers and just water in general. I use to take so many pictures of Nathaniel in the tub so I wanted to get some of just her because she needed one! I love her bum!!!! She has got one bigggg bootyyyy! She is starting to loose her rolls and chunk and I miss it. I love kissing her and cuddling her and I love squishing her. She is such a cuddle baby. I am super lucky that my kids love to cuddle although Nathaniel only does when he is tired or sick now. She is just so much fun.





Comments

  1. She still has plenty of baby fat. Bath time is always fun with little ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's starting to lose her rolls? Wow! I think you still have some time left...;) She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I still have a lot of time left! I love her chunk and rolls. Thanks Karen, she is a beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts