Dog???
Who let the dogs out, WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO?
I got a really soft spot which doesn't happen often but now we own a dog. We got him when he was 10 weeks old and he is a yellow Labrador retriever. He is pretty much potty trained at this point and is growing so quickly and swiftly. He has only created 3 holes in Nathaniel's clothing and they are the best of friends. We named him Max and I often call him Maxter but N. could say that name best and he wanted it to be Max verses any other name.

M. loves to go inside his Kennel and it drives me crazy. Any time the door is left open she is immediately inside. She now thinks its funny because she knows it drives me nuts.
I got a really soft spot which doesn't happen often but now we own a dog. We got him when he was 10 weeks old and he is a yellow Labrador retriever. He is pretty much potty trained at this point and is growing so quickly and swiftly. He has only created 3 holes in Nathaniel's clothing and they are the best of friends. We named him Max and I often call him Maxter but N. could say that name best and he wanted it to be Max verses any other name.

I hope you grow to love Max as one of your own! He really is a good little puppy.
ReplyDeleteand your babies are cute as well! Hopefully we can get together again soon!
Thanks for all the updates- it's fun to read them all!
Love Em
Hopefully one day we'll get a dog. I know it takes a lot of energy though. Madyson is funny. Max is cute
ReplyDelete