I am starting.... School

I am so excited to start school. I am going for my AA right now in Business at the University of Phoenix. I will do 20 hours a week and should do well in classes and would be done in 22 months. I am ready to make some sacrifices to get my education because it is so important. I am so ready to get this done. I didn't want to commit to a 4 year degree because I still want to have 2 more kids and I know that I could get 22 months out of the way with out being pregnant or having a kid. I want to succeed in my future and I have so many goals and ambitions. I sooo can't wait.

Comments

  1. Baby you are amazing and I know that you will do great. I am so proud of you and the so many things we have accomplished together I love you,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts