Just some fun

My friend and neighbor N. is so creative and wanted to do a girls craft day to make some easy and adorable headbands, but I couldn't wait to make them because I knew I would be starting school and things would be put to the side. So, I asked if she needed to help to get anything set up and she said I could just come over and do it. I had so much fun and the kids did too. The first one is a rosette that she crocheted. She is so talented and I think M. has worn it 3 times since it was made. M. never does well with headbands because she takes them off as soon as she feels it and then it is lost or destroyed. The other pictures are just for fun. I feel like I haven't been posting as much but I hope that now I have a laptop for school that might change just a little. Plus with the weather hopefully starting to turn to spring there will be more activities and posts.

The super cute rosette


The flower headband



This was the valentine treats that we handed out to our little neighbors.

Comments

Popular Posts