Alanis' Blessing

We went to Victor's cousin's baby blessing the other day. It was nice to be there and see here little chubby girl be blessed. She was blessed on December 14th in Bountiful. It was quite the trip up there but we had fun. After the blessing, we went to Alicia's house and had a good lunch and then she was gracious enough to have a professional photography (someone in Matt's family, Alicia's husband) take some really nice pictures in front of their Christmas tree. It ended up being a long day and Nathaniel was being a stinker so we bowed out early. The family was taking pictures of all the little kids in the family and Nathaniel was nice enough to whack Isabella in the head. We felt so bad and we left shortly after Nathaniel's wonderful behavior. If you cannot tell, I have a lot of work cut out for me! I have more pictures that I will post later.

Myself and Isabella! (the little girl Nathaniel whacked)
Daniel, Dario & Victor

Comments

Popular Posts