The Festival of the Trees

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Festival of the Trees. It was so beautiful and interesting and it was great to see such giving. Victor, myself and my dad went and of course I cannot forget Nathaniel and we were there for 5 hours. We were suppose to meet Victor's family and of course we were on time and they came 2 hours later but it was fun anyway. There was a lot of good singer and cute little performers. We also got to see Santa. I have to say that I was surprised in Nathaniel's reaction to Santa, but we got some pictures anyways. After we were at the Festival of the Trees, we went to the Mayan. It was fun to go there and their food was actually good this time. Usually you just go for the entertainment and the atmosphere but it was good food and fun. All in all it was a good day and fun.





Comments

Popular Posts