Twilight

For the longest time Victor and I would go out but with Nathaniel and we have not seen a movie in the movie theaters since Hancock when we took Nathaniel and I ended up not even seeing the show because he was terrible so needless to say we have not been to a theater since. My cousin Kylee was willing to watch Nathaniel so we put him to bed and went to see TWILIGHT. It was a blast. I enjoyed the movie even though I would have done things differently but I have to hand it to them that at least they did a movie for those Twilight lovers. Victor had never read the books but he enjoyed the movie and I had to explain bits and pieces of the film to him and usually I hate talking in movies but I was so excited to tell him the story that I would tell him the details if in the movie it did not make sense. It was so nice to go out with my husband and it be just the two of us with out having to have a little kid ruin the romance.

Comments

Popular Posts