Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving! This year we had a blast on Thanksgiving. To start out the day we went to Francisco's and Emily's house for a gourmet breakfast. It was better then IHOP's breakfast. We had everything you could have thought of. All the pictures posted are from the morning thanksgiving breakfast. Then Victor volunteered me to cook a ham to take to my Aunt MarLenes house. We had so much fun there too. We all drew names for Christmas Eve celebrations. We have never been to my Aunts for Christmas Eve so I think it will be exciting. Then after we were full to our brains, we drove up to Victor's family in Bountiful/Centerville and enjoyed the evening there. It was a blast to spend the holiday with both families and I believe we will be doing that for Christmas Eve/Christmas. Victor has the camera and is out of town otherwise I would have more pictures to post. Oh, I forgot to mention, at Thanksgiving I had a cold sore that went out of control the Sunday before Thanksgiving and I looked like I hade elephantitis on my lip because it was about 4 times the size of my normal lip and it was starting to get better around Thanksgiving but my lip was still out of conrol so the pictures look like I am Donald Duck.



I love this picture because 1. He is a stinker and 2. I loved the angle and the pose.

My Donald Duck lip! with my cutie!
I always get classic pictures of my dad and Victor together and they are usually always in the same awquard pose.




Comments

Popular Posts