Doctor Check up
Well, I went to the doctor and he said I am dilated to a 1+ and that I am 60% effaced. I think it will be interesting to see what next week appointment brings but so far so good. My blood pressure was a little high but I had Nathaniel with me and then I was nervous and the nurse knew that. The baby's heart sounded good and she is in a good position and he felt her head when he was feeling me up. They also did the group B strep test. I was positive with Nathaniel so it will be interesting to see if I am positive with this pregnancy as well. I hope not. Also, I have only gained 11 pounds and the doctor said that if I only gained 4 more he would be happy. With this pregnancy since I started over weight they suggested for me to only gain 15-20 at the most. So far so good. I like having a girl, she makes me weight good. With Nathaniel I gained 45 pounds. I definitely didn't want to do that again with this pregnancy since I wasn't back to my original weight. Well, that is my report and I will report next week. I have an appointment at 2:40 next thursday.

So you had you appointment today, how was that.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is well. Every one that I know that were pregnant have been early!!! That freaks me out.
Hopefully Luke will be just on time!