Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was quite different this year. Usually we hit my Aunt MarLene's and then head up to Bountiful to Victor's family. This year we didn't want to be all over the place incase I go into labor early and decided to go to my dad's. He had his girlfriend, Amy there with her two kids, Cade and Kateland. Nathaniel had such a fun time with the two kids. Every day they played for hours and Nathaniel would take naps early, go to bed early and sleep long whenever he slept. My dad offered to pretty much to everything and he cook everything. It was so good and we had such a fun time. On Thanksgiving day Victor and Catherine took the 4-wheelers out for about an hour and a half and had a blast. I was able to take a nap almost everyday too which was nice. We had snacks for lunch and then we feasted at about 3. We had Turkey, of course, yams, rolls, 2 different salads, mash potatoes and stuffing. Everything was so delicious. You almost have to fast a week just to eat everything that you want to on Thanksgiving. My dad also made 4 different pies. He made a homemade pumpkin pie, a canned pumpkin pie, a bannana cream pie and a pecan pie. The best were the pecan and the canned pumpkin pie. The real pumpkin pie didn't have a whole lot of pumpkin flavor and wasn't what I was use to but it was still pretty good. Friday we just hung out and went to walmart to see if there were still any good deals and then went to a light parade in Manti. It was fun to see the parade and to hang out at the temple. Saturday we decided to head home and relax and hopefully set up the tree, which still hasn't happened yet. I am so thankful for my family and for the love that there is and for all of my many blessings. I am so blessed to be able to bring another wonderful soul into this world and I look forward to meeting my daughter and to have her in our family. I am thankful for my Savior and all that he has done for me and for all that he has blessed me with. Thanks Dad for a wonderful Thanksgiving and a super easy one too!




Comments
Post a Comment