Doctor Visit #10

So I went to the doctor and my weight was a pound less than last weeks but the doctor says that's pretty good and my blood pressure was a little high. Not too high to be concerned but I get so nervous every time I have to be half naked and a male doctor seeing all my goodies! They tested me for the Group B test 2 weeks ago but they didn't put my name on the tube so they had to do it again last week. I got the results and they were normal/negative. I was glad because I had it with Nathaniel and this time I don't even have to worry about it. I just need to work on my blood pressure. Typically it is 110/68 but this time it was 130/59. So I guess it wasn't too bad to worry but I don't want to start having preeclampsia again like last time. My weight in total since the beginning has only been 11 pounds. I think it is really funny though because I have not been eating the healthiest and I don't work out nor do I watch what I eat. Maybe my little girl will weight 7 pounds and I will still loose 20 pounds so I will be at the weight I was at the beginning of my pregnancy with Nathaniel. Although I will probably gain 3 pounds in each breast and be gorged there but that is always better than my bum or thighs. Hehe. Anywho, the doctor checked my cervixs and said that it was a strong cervixs and that it is at the same dilation as well as being effaced. He didn't think that it would change within the week. Or at least until Victor gets home! Because of Thanksgiving next week I will be going in on the 30th. So until then I hope to gain only about a pound from Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular Posts