Halloween 2009

Halloween was great this year. Quite interesting but great. We started off the day going to the Orem mall and ate lunch and let Nathaniel play at the treehouse. Then we came home and Nathaniel took a nap and I had to wake him up at 4 because our Neighborhood was having a trunk-or-treat without the trunks in our back yards. We had a lion costume for him all ready to go and he didn't want to put it on at all. He typically is a ham and is totally for it but he wanted to wear his jacket that he wore that day. So I just let him wear it. Victor was still tired so I took Nathaniel out with my dad and Amy, his girlfriend. It was fun and Nathaniel had a blast. A neighbor mentioned that he looked like a missionary because if people asked I just told them a spy because he had sunglasses. We ended early to go to the mall and go trick-or-treating there. It was cool to go there and do that. I found Victor's old missionary tag and put it on him and he had a blast and everyone mentioned how cute he was. It was fun. On top of it, Bath and Body Works had a good sale and I got 3 wonderful smelling lotions. Thanks a bunch honey! They are so much better than lotions at Walmart. Then we went down to my dad's place in Fayette and spent the night and hung out on Sunday. After we came back we went to have dinner at Victor's brother's house. It was all in all a great weekend.

Comments

  1. Hello, do you know that your blog is private now?
    The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts