18 Month old Princess 2.0
My little girl is growing so much. I love her dearly and can't imagine this life without her. She has such an attitude and is so sweet. When she gets into trouble, she coming and tries to hug you and give you kisses and will be extra sweet. She throws the biggest tantrums and sometimes makes me laugh even though I shouldn't. When she is mad she will throw whatever is nearest her and will storm away and sulk somewhere. It really is so cute but I am trying to get her out of throwing things. She is so curious and will copy anything. She loves make-up, clothes, shoes and purses already. She will put on as many clothes as she can and put on every ones shoes or just carry them around. She always gets into my make up and will put mascara on her lips and really look like a clown. She is so precious and has such a sweet disposition until she wants something. She adores her brother and her papi and loves to cuddle with me! We are all infatuated with this little girl it is amazing she is ours.
She was playing with me in the pictures and it was so cute. She was just giggling the whole time. I love playing with her hair and she is so adorable when her hair is messy or pretty.







She was playing with me in the pictures and it was so cute. She was just giggling the whole time. I love playing with her hair and she is so adorable when her hair is messy or pretty.

Loved the last picture. She is growing super fast. I'm glad you guys are enjoying each moment with the little ones.
ReplyDelete