Temple Trip
Before V. went out of town we were able to go to the temple and we haven't been in a while and it was so wonderful. We stayed as long as we wanted. Usually we feel like we need to get back as soon as we need for the sitter's but it was great to not be rushed. We even had breakfast there and it was so needed. The breakfast and the temple time. Afterwards, we went to V.'s work and M. and I were playing in the car. She is so much fun!






Loved her outfit and her big smile. I'm glad that you guys were able to go to the temple. You can always drop them off here at our house and don't worry about coming back in a rush(4 hours is good enough?? ) Emily and I need to go to the temple too! we just seriously need to write it down!
ReplyDelete