The Park
We went to the S. F. park by the base ball fields and we had such a good time walking around, playing, and talking. On the trail there were many signs of animals or different facts and N. loved learning about each one. This was M.'s first real time of freedom and let me tell you she would have been in the river if we weren't really close. I was amazed to see how high the river is. It's nice and yet scary at the same time for all those that live near the river. I can't wait until the weather is perfect, swimming everyday and all the fun summer activities. I feel like I am still waiting for it.



The second to last picture is so cute of both of them.
ReplyDeleteAfter commenting in a few post I got tired of the word verification, you can get rid of that (only if you want of course)