Bird House
N. was so excited to paint this bird house. Now we just need to get some feed and put it outside for the birds. The funniest thing about N. painting is that he doesn't like the paint on his hands at all and if it gets on him he can't move or do anything until it is washed off. He cracks me up with his personality and his little quirks. I think that if it was up to him that the whole bird house would be a brownish yucky color so I tried to teach him a sort of paint by colors for each side. It looked pretty boring so he added dots and it was such a fun project.







Just by looking at these pictures I miss him already :( He is such a sweet boy. Please tell him that I love him very very much.
ReplyDelete