My Kiddo's
I have not really posted about my kiddo's lately but wanted to take a second and update about them.
M has been doing a little bit better with her speech therapy. She has a few more words in her vocabulary, but is such a stubborn little girl that I think she is just taking her sweet time to do what she wants. She copies everything that N does and is so independent. She often gets her own food, drink and loves to sit in the sink and wash dishes. She likes to use the potty after her brother has or when a friend has come over. Again I know she would be potty trained except she is doing everything on her own terms. I try not to get upset by it because I do not want to discourage her from eventually potty training. She loves play and pushing N's button's and gives a million hugs and kisses a day.

N's speech therapy has really been helping him. He has been speaking so much better and most everyone can understand everything he says. He loves going and I am so grateful for an amazing program. We have been looking around for an activity for him to start doing and might have found karate to be the perfect fit for him. He is such a sweet heart and yet a hard player. He loves playing with his friends and helping out around the house. He is the best cleaner out of the two kids.
This is primarily just for January as well as the pictures.
N's speech therapy has really been helping him. He has been speaking so much better and most everyone can understand everything he says. He loves going and I am so grateful for an amazing program. We have been looking around for an activity for him to start doing and might have found karate to be the perfect fit for him. He is such a sweet heart and yet a hard player. He loves playing with his friends and helping out around the house. He is the best cleaner out of the two kids.
This is primarily just for January as well as the pictures.

Comments
Post a Comment