Our Baby

We are proud to announce the pregnancy of our 3rd child. We are so happy and blessed for another child of God to enter our home and lives.

Due: September 8th, 2012.

Things about this pregnancy:
Loves: Anything lemon
Anything Milky ie. milk shakes, shakes, milk
Meat - before being pregnant I would rarely eat meat. Like once in 4 months, and still try to eat it rarely.
Coke - I try to avoid this as much as possible, but I love the smell and the taste. I have a soda once in 4 months as well so I try to stick with just juice and water, plus it makes me sick.
Applesauce

Hates: CHICKEN! Ga-rosss! It is so disgusting I am not sure if I can ever eat it again.
Eggs
Chocolate - kind of sad about this.
Pork
Apple Juice
Dirty diapers - this is kind a given
My favorite restaurants are now gross. I miss Cafe Rio, Olive Garden among many others. :(

I have already had my first appointment and saw the heart beat and everything looked good. I am always surprised at how each pregnancy is so different. With Madyson I loved tuna fish and applesauce and pickles. Nathaniel I had to have milk and applesauce like crazy. The common theme is applesauce, but for a while I thought that I was going to have to be a vegetarian. I am not a meat eater, but now I am. LOL.

I have also been colder than usual with this pregnancy which will hopefully stay that way throughout an Arizona summer. I started off this pregnancy at my highest weight and I think with the move and everything that has gone on I have lost 15 lbs. With Madyson I only lost 5 lbs and then gained 15 in total and with Nathaniel I gained 40 lbs. I am hoping with this pregnancy that I am able to keep myself at a healthy weight. Hopefully fruit and veggies will make up the main points of the pregnancy and that will keep me on track.

I cannot wait to start feeling the baby and I feel like I am going to be waiting forever. This pregnancy already to me has felt very long and I am only 3 1/2 months along and still have 5 1/2 months to go. Maybe I am already to have my newborn baby and start a new routine of cuddling and smooching on my baby!

Comments

  1. I can't wait! Reunion Christmas next year? I sure hope so! I miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts