On the Phone
The other day when we were unpacking and trying to find places for everything we came across two old phones that we had. N and I were playing with them and pretending to order food and just having a fun time. M instantly fell in love and thank goodness we had two so each child could have one. M would just chat and chat and chat away. She has so much fun pushing the buttons and hanging up the phone and answering it too. I actually had fun with my kids in a different way that day and now we play it a couple of times each week. It is always so much fun to hear the creative things your children come up with.

Cute! Luke was calling Diego and Dora the other day telling Diego that an animal was in trouble, and asking Dora about Boots, etc. (Well, I was asking the questions and Luke was saying "Yes" and "Diego" and the other few words he knows...) but it was pretty funny!
ReplyDelete