New House
The kids have really loved our new house. There is space for everything and it is not cramped. They have so much room to play and enjoy every space possible. We have a big tub in our bathroom and it is often the go to play area. We have found so may different type of toys in the tub it just makes us laugh. I always ask N if he wants to go back to our old house or if he likes our new house. I do not want him to feel uncomfortable, but he loves the new house and would not want to go back. I do not blame him because this house makes such a difference. I know I should not be happier in a bigger home because size does not matter in happiness. However, it makes things much more convenient and organized.
Once again, Madyson just makes me laugh!
ReplyDelete