Crack up and the Flu
Last week was a little crazy to say the least. N got the stomach flu at the beginning of the week and this is how he looked the whole week unless he was in the bathroom.





This poor little guy lost 5 lbs, which he did not have any lbs to loose and would sleep anywhere. I would find him on the floor, couch, bed, bathroom, everywhere.
This little gal cracks me up continually.
She has on my high heels on the wrong feet, her shirt was now a skirt, and she was dragging around her little dog everywhere. She is such a fun and funny child.

Poor thing! In that picture he looks very pale. I'm glad that he's better now.
ReplyDeleteMadyson just cracks me up!
Poor little guy! It's so hard to see your kids sick. I love the belly shot in the last picture. So funny!
ReplyDelete