Easter Saturday

We were lucky to have my dad come down for Easter and spend Friday night through Sunday morning with us. We had a good time when he was here and made our first Easter in our new home even better. The kids woke up and we had an Easter Egg hunt and other goodies. For breakfast we had cream toast and it was perfect. After we got ready we went to our Primary activity at church and it was perfect. They did an amazing job. The kids had an egg hunt, colored pictures for missionaries, made bunnies with milk jugs, had a snack, and got an FHE kit. It was the BEST primary activity/church activity I have ever been to. It was not even for me either and it was that good.

The decent picture I got of this handsome boy.
Being silly



My adorable family.








Comments

  1. Your family is adorable. Love your egg hunt. I miss doing those. N is so handsome!!! You got a great photo of him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts