Lovin' some Smiles!

I love this girls smile. She is always giving kisses, hugs, pats, and rubs. She is so affectionate and is always saying "Hi" to people. She always makes us smile even if we are suppose to be upset.

The other day we went into the garage to get in the car and run some errands. As the garage door is rolling up she grabbed a hold of the door and started going up with it. She held onto the whole way and we were shocked. I quickly grabbed her but could not believe her strength. We were thankful that nothing bad happened because of it. It was hard to be upset at her though because it was so unreal and very much a funny home video if we had a camcorder ready. We changed our garage opening routine and have them safely locked in the car first or have the door open before they go outside. She is always throwing us for surprises like the garage doors and challenging our parenting knowledge. I can confidently say she is her father's daughter alright!


Comments

Popular Posts