Girls Night
Last night I had my sister-in-laws, Emily and Catherine and Emily's sister Sarah come over for some girl night fun. Victor was still out of town and Sarah's husband went to a football game. We all got together at my house and had pizza and brownies and some good talking. We were planning on doing more but with 3 kids its kind of hard to do anything but break up fights or try to entertain. My brother-in-law Francisco tried to play with the kids but then it didn't just feel like "us girls". Finally Emily kicked Francisco out and then Sarah needed to leave to get her little girl to sleep and then it was Catherine and Emily. We decided to watch "Twilight" and we ended up talking about it the whole time. Catherine fell asleep and Emily and I talked until 2:30am when Francisco called to find out if Emily was still alive. It was the longest I have been up in a long time and the longest I've talked in a long time and its kind of funny to see what topics you talk about in the wee hours of the morning. It was fun and I was so glad that we got together even it if was pretty much to eat and talk. Thanks to all for coming over and for Francisco to try to watch the kiddo's.

Comments
Post a Comment