My 23 Month Old
My little boy is growing up so fast and he is becoming a toddler faster than I would like him to. He is a bundle of fun and I enjoy him in most of his stages. I am not a fan of running after him but it is a joy to see his smile as he mischievously runs off and gets caught. Here are some things that I would like to post about my little boy growing up.
- He now says grandma, Vick-tor and Oney. Grandma he says great and loves he grandma's. Vick-tor he says to Victor when he is upset and doesn't want him to mess with him and he says "No Oney, NO!" Because I usually say Honey, no. Because Victor loves to tease Nathaniel. He also says his aunt's name very well, Catherine. He pronounces it Cather-ene
- He has popped through most of his teeth and is a better eater than he ever has been.
- He loves to eat eggs and would eat them all day if allowed.
- He jumped off our bed! I was shocked because I under stand one stair maybe two but our bed! Its so high.
- He has been sick now for constantly 2 1/2 months. He only has an occasional cough so I guess not really sick but just the lingering cough. Poor kid can't really be a kid when you run around and then cough.
- He knows all of the body parts and especially loves the belly button.
- He kisses the baby all the time and it is the sweetest thing for me to have him kiss my belly, especially since I feel big. I know that he doesn't care and loves it anyways.
- He loves, loves, loves book still and we read a nursery book probably around 10 times a day.
- He can talk in 3 worded sentances and he loves to repeat everything we say
- He is very good at pretending like he is sad so he can get kisses and hugs.
- Any time he gets hurt, I have to kiss it to make it better and then he goes and gets whatever hurt him in trouble. He tells the floor, no floor no. So cute
- He just started to use the potty and he has done very well for such a little man. He will tell me when he needs to go or tells me to late but he knows to sit on the potty and will keep going back until he is able to relax and release. Doing number two is a different story. He tells me after but then when I try to find out when he needs to he already is and does it too quickly for me to recognize that he needs too
- If he needs us to get him some thing he will try to pull us off the couch or will push us and say go.
- He loves to play with other kids and is always excited to see anyone that is smaller than an adult.
- He gives kisses to any animal. A cat far away, a bee, a spider. You name it and he kisses it.

He is such a cute kid!!! Enjoy this last little bit of time with just HIM!!
ReplyDeleteI love my nephew! He is growing so fast!
ReplyDelete