Our Labor Day Weekend
This weekend was a blast and we were able to spend some good quality time with the family.
Saturday: We cleaned our big car and went to the mall to look for a bridal shower gift for our cousin Diana. We found this pretty frame that had space on the white part to write on. My sister-in-law's Catherine and Emily went with me and they we all wrote sentimental things on the frame and went to Bountiful for the shower. We were and hour in a half late but we spent some time with the family after the party. It was alot of fun to have a girls night out and I appreciated Victor watching Nathaniel. I guess they went to Jumpin Jack and had a blast. I don't think I have had a girls night out for over a year and it was heaven sent.
Sunday: Nathaniel burnt 4 out of 5 fingers on the stove that he can now reach and then we went to a very small attended church meeting. Victor and I both bore our testimonies which has been a while and then my uncle had a surprise 50th birthday that night. It was fun to hang out with all of the family and Victor's sister is probably going to buy my cousin's car who is on a mission. That night we went over to Victor's brother's house and they ate fish and wore Nathaniel out for us. He also fell off a chair and hit the wall and the chair at the same time. I swear my child is accident prone.
Monday: We washed Victor's car which was completely disgusting and made it look good. Then we meet up my dad and went to the Latino Festival. It was fun and not too crowded. Our Sam's club membership expires on the 15th of this month and we've been thinking about changing our membership to Costco. At the festival they had a booth and so we signed up and they gave us a 10 dollar card for doing so. We ate some good food and enjoyed all the dancing and singing. After the festival I told Victor that I really wanted a hair cut. I could tell that the ends would start splitting if I didn't do anything and I think that the lady did a good job. I am not really experimental with my hair so it pretty much looks the same.
All in all it was a good weekend and it was nice to have this time together and to spend it with people you love.
Saturday: We cleaned our big car and went to the mall to look for a bridal shower gift for our cousin Diana. We found this pretty frame that had space on the white part to write on. My sister-in-law's Catherine and Emily went with me and they we all wrote sentimental things on the frame and went to Bountiful for the shower. We were and hour in a half late but we spent some time with the family after the party. It was alot of fun to have a girls night out and I appreciated Victor watching Nathaniel. I guess they went to Jumpin Jack and had a blast. I don't think I have had a girls night out for over a year and it was heaven sent.
Sunday: Nathaniel burnt 4 out of 5 fingers on the stove that he can now reach and then we went to a very small attended church meeting. Victor and I both bore our testimonies which has been a while and then my uncle had a surprise 50th birthday that night. It was fun to hang out with all of the family and Victor's sister is probably going to buy my cousin's car who is on a mission. That night we went over to Victor's brother's house and they ate fish and wore Nathaniel out for us. He also fell off a chair and hit the wall and the chair at the same time. I swear my child is accident prone.
Monday: We washed Victor's car which was completely disgusting and made it look good. Then we meet up my dad and went to the Latino Festival. It was fun and not too crowded. Our Sam's club membership expires on the 15th of this month and we've been thinking about changing our membership to Costco. At the festival they had a booth and so we signed up and they gave us a 10 dollar card for doing so. We ate some good food and enjoyed all the dancing and singing. After the festival I told Victor that I really wanted a hair cut. I could tell that the ends would start splitting if I didn't do anything and I think that the lady did a good job. I am not really experimental with my hair so it pretty much looks the same.
All in all it was a good weekend and it was nice to have this time together and to spend it with people you love.

Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't mention anything about my fish! It was delicious! Hahahahaa LOL