Cuties!

I love spending each day with my kiddos. They are sweet, crazy, energetic, loving, and wild animals. N is speaking up a storm and is learning so many words. He repeats everything, asks about everything, and loves to learn more.  I have not done an update on M in a while but she has quite a few words now. Plus they are not words I would typically think she would know instead of the regular baby words. 
Words that M uses:
Cute (dute)
apple (dapple)
Mommy
Papi
Baby
Water (wagwa)
boat (boot)
Poop (she will yell this one at the top of her lungs especially at church)
popcorn (pop pop)
Juice (duce)
Sorry (dorry)
Eat
Movie (bovie)
T.V. (E.V.)
Please (ease)
move (ove)
Mine
My
That (dat)
Bye
Teeth (teet)
Eye 
You
more
Te amo (tee a-moo)
Puppy
I have been happy with the words that she knows but she is so different from N. M by far is the most loving child and she will always run up to V or I and give us kisses and hugs all the time. She is also our dancing and singing star. She will dance and sing where ever there is music. N is loving but primarily to myself and kind of likes to be rough with everyone else. I have enjoyed being with them every day, even on the rough one! 









Comments

  1. Super cute!
    Poop (Especially at church! LOL) This is what I mean when I say she makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts