Grandpa Visit

My dad visited in the middle of May and we went to a pretty neat restaurant before he left called the Rainforest Cafe. The food was okay, but the atmosphere was so cool. I have only ever seen the outside of the restaurant but the inside was the best. It was actually so loud that the kids were not comfortable by many of the animal attractions espeically the animated ones.


It is always interesting to think that your kids will love something because it is focused on a childish theme or seems to be perfectly catered for them. Not everything that appears to be perfect for children is, like this restaurant. My kids would probably want to have walked through it, but did not enjoy eating there. M would not even go to the bathroom because there was a huge lion on the door and creepy looking animals everywhere. Kind of gave me a good laugh because I had to drag her in there but helped me learn that looking is sometimes better than experiences. 





Comments

  1. Yeah, I agree. I thought it was way too loud and Luke accidently peed his pants a little because the animals scared him when they started screeching. It's cool to look at but not really great to eat there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts