Sewing
Last year I made a nursing cover and car seat cover for my sister-in-law. I did not have either of my own except an extremely small and ratty nursing cover. I decided that those were the two things that I wanted to make for this baby if it was the only thing to make. Between school, V working and traveling, and regular life it is hard to find time to make anything beyond food. I had such a good time and finished both covers in 4 hours after they were all cut out. I loved the end product of both and just need to add some adorable flowers I have to the car seat cover straps. I cannot wait to use them now that they are a completed project!

SOOO cute! You are so talented with that sewing machine! and I love the fabric choices.
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!You did awesome and that fabric is SO CUTE!!
ReplyDelete