Little Chef

We recently watched Ratatouille and the kids have really enjoyed the movie. Since watching that movie they always want to help cook. At first I was not ready to have a 4 and 2 yr old help me make a bigger mess in the kitchen. After a few big messes and practice we have had a good time together cooking anything from desserts, breakfast, to dinner. M was helping me make lemon bars and she was such a patient little helper. I had no idea that she could be patient because she typically is not patient in the least. I also enjoyed the one on one time I had with my little girly because soon she will no longer be the baby! 





Comments

  1. Luke and I always cook together too. Luke is constantly telling me, "Guke help! Guke help!" I am glad they are patient with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her dress. I think she looks adorable. Such a little chef!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts