Hairy & Nude

With M's hair growing and it being extremely hot here at our house we have been doing lots of fun designs with her hair. It is difficult to do her hair in the first place but with a little tv show and 15 minutes later we have an adorable do! 



I was playing with a few lenses with my camera and had fun taking random pictures of the kids. Lately M think she is super adorable when she does "silly" faces. The picture below is usually what I get of her in pictures lately. 


I never thought I would be the type of mom to let my children run around in undies or diapers. However, living in our current area it is 10 times hotter than any other place I have ever been in my life and I am now comfortable with my sweaty children to run around half nude. Plus I cannot seem to keep clothes on my independent daughter who has to change her clothes to anything that she can get her hands on. It is one fight that is not worth the battle because I cannot blame her at all. 



Comments

  1. Very cute hair! and I think it's fine to let them run around naked at home as long as they're dressed when they go out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts