1st Day of Pre-School
N. started a Mommy preschool last Tuesday. He has preschool on Tuesday's and Thursday's that is two hours each day. There are even field trips once a month. Each mom teaches one week at a time and I taught week one! I have never taught 5, 3 year old kids at the same time. The first day was good although M. was a part of the group and she was the hard one. The theme that I chose was Anatomy for the Letter "A" that I had and then we talked about the color red, a circle, and the number one. I also had them practice their number and letter, read books and we traced their bodies. It was over all a good day and I could do it perfectly without a hitch if I did not have Madyson for those two hours.






We have a scrapbook for the kids and so as a craft I decided to have the kids make a letter "A" from paint on their feet and hands. There was one kid that just wanted to do his feet and did not want paint on his hands but everyone else just loved having the paint.
T. talking about his toy because T. and N. have action toys that they kept wanting to play with.
They were so cute talking about fish and making cute noises.

Wow! Good job teaching! It looks like you covered a lot of great topics! You are so creative; I bet all the kids went home and were talking about school for the rest of the week! I can't believe Nathaniel is already going to pre-school. They grow up so fast!
ReplyDelete