3rd Day of Pre-School
With N.'s first week of pre-school at our house I did not really take pictures of just him for his "first" day, so yesterday when he went to a different mom's house we took pictures and I have to say I love my handsome little boy. His little backpack we got the day before at a festival and it is too big so we need to get something else but he loved the whole backpack option and seemed to have fun. He learned about some songs, make shakers and seemed to enjoy the day. When I picked him up he was ready to go to the other mom's houses. He liked the whole idea of being able to have good time at other places and actually having activities to do. It is a great option because since I have been in school I cannot always just play, play, play. It is so hard for him to wait for me and even when we do play he wants it to be all day.





This little guy is my son and my best friend!!! love him so much
ReplyDeleteHe has grown up so blasted much. How is it they can get older, but we don't age? ;) ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have quite the eye for photography. These photos are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteYou have quite the eye for photography. These photos are fantastic.
ReplyDelete