Movie Time

I love my kids. They are so much fun and are so adorable. They do not often sit on the stairs but lately they seem to be on them all the time. I think with the TV being mounted on the wall that they have the option of sitting on the stairs which is more at their level then a big couch.



We couldn't find M. and when we started going up the stairs I noticed something different by our grandfather clock and realized that it was M. some how sitting on half the stairs and wedged into the that little space. She has been in there before but I usually see her do it and she was on the couch and was quiet and seemed to disappear.


Comments

  1. It was so cute to find her there!!! I love my children they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love Madyson's outfit! So stylish! It's funny that they like the stairs so much. I guess it's just the perfect sized seat for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madyson has changed so much too! She's grown up! Noooooooooo! They are beautiful children and sweethearts too. It's nice they have stairs so they're not blocking each others' view. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts