College

Well, next week I have my final exams for my first two classes and I will be done with my first block of 10. Only 9 LEFT! I know that there is no way possible I could go to school with an actual campus that I had to be sitting in a class 1-2 hours per class. Online is definitely made just for me. My classes are Principles of Health and Wellness and Introduction to University Studies. On the 9th I start 2 more new classes and they will be Foundations in Personal Finance and Composition and Communication I. I plan on getting a high A in both of my current classes. I have an A in both and I hope to get an A on both Final Exams. I will start studying this weekend and getting in each review every day so that I am fully prepared for my exams.

I have really enjoyed my health class and I have learned so much. It is amazing with just a little bit of time I have learned so much. This class is so interesting to me and at first I thought I would hate it. With my other class I feel like it is more a necessary for doing school online but it helps me learn to study and how to learn and how to make sure I use all of the school resources to the fullest.

Each of my classes I take two at a time and they are both 9 weeks long. I have assignments, class participation, lots of reading, and mid-terms and finals. I thought that an online education would have less work then the average student and while I do not take as many classes I am always in school. There is not a break at all until I am done with my Associates and then it is straight into my Bachelor's. That would be the perfect time to have a baby right?! NOT! Actually that is around the time that I would like to have my third after I am done with my associates and I might take a week off for the baby and start up on my bachelors. I am glad to be in school and it is a good environment for me. I could see myself learning something from classes for ever, except science and math. :) Well, this is a long post about my school but this is why I am missing half of the time and thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Comments

  1. Way to go girl. I knew you were a straight A student!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am so glad that you are enjoying school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts