My Sleeping Beauties!

The other day we found our kids like this! M. even had her diaper off! My sister-in-law was living with us for the past 3 weeks and so we had N.'s mattress in our bedroom and put both of the kids to bed and we watched a movie or just talked, I don't remember. We had a good time and then we went up stairs and I did not see M. on our bed immediately and was pretty worried. I looked at N.'s bed to make sure he was there before finding M. and found both of them together. It was so precious because N. was so squished between her and the dresser and he had his leg on her leg while she had her arm on him. It was so precious of course there was a picture required. We also found M. with out her diaper. She has been the worst little girl at keeping on a diaper unless I have pants or shorts on her.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts