Feeding the Ducks
My sister-in-law stayed with us for a while and when she moved out she didn't want her bread so we decided to feed the ducks and we were in P. and went to the little pond by a college. There were so many ducks I couldn't believe it and there were so many turtles too. The kids were so excited and we went through a loaf of break in less then 10 minutes. It was a blast and Victor had an ear infection for the whole week so it was one of the first days out since he got back from out of town.

I was freaking out thinking that at any time they were going to go in to the water!!!! we had so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Turtles! That's new! The board walk looks new too. Is it? We tried to feed the ducks at our stream and they ducks were so lazy and wouldn't eat it unless we practically threw it in their mouth! It was pretty lame. Some of the ducks wouldn't even stand up or get in the water. Oh well. I'm glad you guys had fun! Cute pics!
ReplyDelete