Cruise Day 1

Saturday, March 7th, 2009

Today we had to go to the port and go through Customs and it was pretty easy. We had to wait about 20 minutes and they passed around a magazine of all the alcohol that they sell on the cruise. It was the biggest magazine I have ever seen of alcohol. I did not even know that there was that much. Anyways, so then we got on the ship itself and they give you your own key to the room that has your name on it and they take your picture too. It was pretty cool. Well, we were not able to go to our rooms yet because they had to finish getting them ready and every area had an attendant for your room and hallway. So, we had to go to the 10 floor and get lunch at the buffet and people would ask you if it was your first cruise and then tell you not to over eat even though everything was free food wise. V. had to go pick people up at the airport and greet them from 11am until 2 pm and so I had to just hang out by myself for those couple of hours. So for those hours I had lunch and then hooked up with some of the guest of the YL workers and we toured the cruise. Its funny because when you first get on, they totally try to give you champagne. I got some really cool pictures that I will post from the balcony of the ship. From about 2 until dinner time we meet with people and had to do and Emergency Evacuation and YL had a Bon Voyage party and we had to help pour this healthy drink, set up and then I helped put bags together for the guests. It was a good time over all. Then we had dinner and it was super good. We had assigned seating at first and so we sat at our table and meet some new distributors. It was cool and then we got out of dinner at about 8 and then we were exhausted, which was crazy because there was so much to do but we just hit the haystack. Also, it was just fabulous, they turn down your bed everynight, give you an agenda of the next day and two chocolates. The first night as well they gave us fruit, cheese and really good orange juice. It was totally royal treatment.

Comments

Popular Posts