Deboarding Permanently
Saturday, March 14th 2009
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Today we had to wake up really early and grab breakfast and meet with our group to disembark. It was kind of sad to have to leave but I had a flight at 11am to go back to Florida to pick up or forgotten son. We had to go through customs again and make sure we did not have any illegal substances or whatever and then we took a taxi to V.'s hotel because he was staying for meetings until Monday. So we got him situated and then hit the airport and grabbed lunch and then waited in line through security. My flight was quite long and I did not even arrive in Florida until 9:30. I had my mom bring N. to the airport because I was suppose to arrive at 8:30pm. I felt bad but I was so excited to see him and when he saw me he got all excited but then wouldn't come to me. It was sad but I just grabbed him out of my mom's arms and then he was great. Oh I missed him so much and he grew so much from that last time I saw him. The next day was Stake Conference so we went to that and I went to J. and I.s' house to be with them a while and then headed home because it was S.'s birthday the day before and we were celebrating that night. Monday I rode around with my mom to drop kids off and just spent time with her. It was nice and I was able to learn more about her. Then we had to pick them up, get to the airport and take off again. It was such a short visit, it was sad again to leave. At the airport my mom dropped me off but they have airport guys that can take your luggage and give your your boarding pass for 5 dollars and so I had my mom wait with Nathaniel so I could get that all done verses being by myself in a long line with a kid. Then I said good bye to everyone and getting my tickets, going through security took me 10 minutes. It was amazing and great and at my gate they had a play area for the kiddo's and I was in there they whole time until I needed to board. It was fantastic.Well, that is my journey in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed the long winded review.
These pictures are random, forgotten pictures of the cruise:
These are pictures from our last days in Florida:
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Today we had to wake up really early and grab breakfast and meet with our group to disembark. It was kind of sad to have to leave but I had a flight at 11am to go back to Florida to pick up or forgotten son. We had to go through customs again and make sure we did not have any illegal substances or whatever and then we took a taxi to V.'s hotel because he was staying for meetings until Monday. So we got him situated and then hit the airport and grabbed lunch and then waited in line through security. My flight was quite long and I did not even arrive in Florida until 9:30. I had my mom bring N. to the airport because I was suppose to arrive at 8:30pm. I felt bad but I was so excited to see him and when he saw me he got all excited but then wouldn't come to me. It was sad but I just grabbed him out of my mom's arms and then he was great. Oh I missed him so much and he grew so much from that last time I saw him. The next day was Stake Conference so we went to that and I went to J. and I.s' house to be with them a while and then headed home because it was S.'s birthday the day before and we were celebrating that night. Monday I rode around with my mom to drop kids off and just spent time with her. It was nice and I was able to learn more about her. Then we had to pick them up, get to the airport and take off again. It was such a short visit, it was sad again to leave. At the airport my mom dropped me off but they have airport guys that can take your luggage and give your your boarding pass for 5 dollars and so I had my mom wait with Nathaniel so I could get that all done verses being by myself in a long line with a kid. Then I said good bye to everyone and getting my tickets, going through security took me 10 minutes. It was amazing and great and at my gate they had a play area for the kiddo's and I was in there they whole time until I needed to board. It was fantastic.Well, that is my journey in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed the long winded review.
These pictures are random, forgotten pictures of the cruise:
These are pictures from our last days in Florida:







Comments
Post a Comment