Day 7 Our Last Day

Friday, March 13th 2009
Celebrity Cruise

Today is our very last day and it is pretty busy with Young Living stuff. In the morning we had a huge group photo by the pool at 8am and then we had breakfast and started in some meetings. The meetings lasted for about 4 hours until noon and I pretty much did some journal writing and listened to the meetings. Then we had a break for lunch and then everyone broke out into district meetings. V. had about 8 people in his meeting and I was tired so I went to the room and took a 2 hour nap. It was fabulous. V. came and woke me up and we went do dinner. It was a pretty relaxing day and in the evening, V. and I walked around and enjoyed our time watching the ocean. Later in the evening, there was an American Idol contest and it was a hoot. We watched about 6 singers and some were good and some were hilarious. A really tall guy won and he sang a Jonny Cash song. He was actually pretty good. The judges were funny too. There were randomly picked out of the crowd and they were just funny. Then Victor and I just danced the rest of the night and we hit the sack for our last time.

Amazingly enough, we were so busy, we never went into the 2 pools or the 6 hot tubs. It was kind of sad. Oh, yeah, we never laid out on the boat either. All in all we enjoyed the cruise and had a blast. It was a good way to renew a marriage.

Comments

Popular Posts