Cruise Day 5

Wednesday March 11th 2009
Scarborough, Tobago

This was absolutely the best day we were in Tobago. V., D. (a friend we meet on the cruise) and I took a taxi with some random people so it was cheaper and hit the beach. We went to a beach called Pigeon Point. It was so beautiful and the roads on the way were great. Tobago was a less visited island because Trinidad was about 32 miles from it and is visited more often. The beach was perfect and everything was fantastic. V. rented a jet ski and we had a blast and even flipped over. We just drank up the sun and played in the water and really enjoyed ourselves. After laying in the sun a while we ate at a great resturant and the food was divine and they had live music playing. It was so cool and so relaxing. After a while it became a pretty popular beach and we were always running into or hanging out with YL distributors. It was nice to see everyone relaxing. After lunch D. and V. took a nap and I read. Of course who ends up getting sunburnt? Me. On the back of my legs. The oddest place ever but its better because it was easier to handle. After we got back to the port we went to an internet place to check our emails to find out how N. was doing and then we bought these cool Jamacan looking hat for V. and N. I will have to post a picture of them. Then we had a dinner that was a little stressful because we talked about subjects that were very opinionated shall we say. I had a headace that day and was feeling kind of weird and a woman offered to do acupressure. I took her offer but we could not find her and another woman offered to do acupressure on my face but used a ball point pen that had dried out. Needless to say, I ended up crying but my headace was gone for a while. That night we just went straight to our room and relaxed and I unloaded on V. which was nice because I have never done that before and it was a great release to be able to talk about all my problems to my best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts