3rd of July
This year was an exceptionally bad 3rd of July. The kids got sick the day before and we barely were able to do anything. Friday we went down to my dad's house and planned on going to a park for dinner and then to watch some fireworks. We went to the dinner and parade then saw some elk but Nathaniel seemed to be pretty sick so we just headed back to the house and got the kids to bed. The next morning on the 3rd, we woke up with Nathaniel extremely sick and Madyson barely able to breath. I am very thankful for nose suckers and for essential oils. Both of the kids had fevers so we used peppermint on their feet and it worked so fast. We gave them both a bath with Breath and kept using the oils on them. We went to a little parade and festival that day and then headed home because it seemed windy. We decided that the kids were in no mood to be anywhere but home and decided to pack up and come back. It was sad to hardly do any celebration because it is my favorite summer holiday. Luckily the kids seemed to be better than they usually were and I think it mainly has to do with the oils. Here are the pictures of our get together. My dad bought and amazing camera so of course we took some fun pictures. I will have to get them from him so I can post them as well.





Comments
Post a Comment