Luau and Gateway
On Saturday we went up to Salt Lake and we went to a Luau for one of Victor's cousins and then went to the Gateway mall. Later that night Victor's aunt was wonderful enough to watch Nathaniel so Victor and I could go and watch Eclipse. It was so nice to be able to get out and we loved to movie. I am so glad we went and saw it instead of waiting for the DVD. The luau was alright but a little boring but it was fun to be with family and they had a bounce blowup toy that Nathaniel loved. We also got him a toy figure Iron Man. I wanted a Buzz for him but of course Victor wanted Iron Man. He loves it and loves to play with it. We have never bought him anything like that before and I was tired of just all the cars he has. We then went to the Gateway and played in the water and had a blast. It was such a fun Saturday.







Comments
Post a Comment