A Day
Have you ever wished for something but knew that by wishing it, you were just making yourself upset and then by telling someone else, it makes it worse because you've said it out loud and didn't get the response you wanted? I have been feeling that way a lot lately. There is a point when I think one thing will happen and I wish and pray for it to be seen my way or for the desire to be there and then the opportunity is wasted? It is too much to want more from someone than what they show or do? I know that what I want isn't crazy or even too much to ask but I can't ask without it hurting my own feelings because I know that I will just be rejected or put to the side. It is very frustrating because what I ask of is given so easily to someone else or that energy it put somewhere else when I am the one craving it.
Sorry, I just needed to get this off my chest without hurting feelings and without it being worse so if it doesn't make sense sorry!
Sorry, I just needed to get this off my chest without hurting feelings and without it being worse so if it doesn't make sense sorry!
It sounds as if you just want to be acknowledged and understood. It's always nice to be agreed with but we all know that isn't always gonna happen! It's hard to know how to comment cuz your post is kind of cryptic, but then, I understand that. I am the QUEEN of cryptic posts. I wish you the best. Prayer and scriptures helps.
ReplyDelete