My Babies

I have wanted to do this for a while but didn't really have enough pictures for it. I wanted to put pictures of my kiddo's next to each other to see if they're were any similarities and of course there is. I just always stress because people always say that Nathaniel is the Mail Man's babies which makes me very upset. I get frustrated and always want to prove myself even though it shouldn't matter because I know. I just feel like by people saying that, that they are making suggestions about my morals. Anyways, enough rant, but I did want to see what their similarities are and I need to get some baby pictures of myself and Victor. I was talking with my Aunt and she said when she looks at pictures of me she can see my dad and when she was looking at Madyson it reminds her of a picture of my grandmother.

My babies right after birth. Nathaniel had more swelling, although he was bigger and a longer labor.

My kiddo's at 2 days old.

My cuties at about 3 weeks old.

My hunnies at about 1 month old

At about 1 1/2 months old

My babies at about 2 months old

At about 2 1/2 months old

At about 3 months old

At about 3 1/2 months old

At about 6 months old

My babies at 7 months old
I can't wait to keep on taking adorable pictures and seeing how each of them grows and changes and beautifies. Thanks for checking out my hunnies.

Comments

  1. I loved this post!
    Now I want to be a copy cat, and do the same on my blog. Oh wait....We need another baby, right???
    The pictures are adorable and I really love my nephew and niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathaniel reminds me of Victor and Victor's dad. I think it's his blondish hair that throws everyone off. Perhaps people automatically assume that the darker-eyed, darker-haired parents traits are going to shine through. Madyson looks just like you except she's dark haired and dark eyed. They're both beautiful children and they are both obviously yours and Victor's! People make silly comments but they don't really mean anything by them. If they REALLY thought one of your children belonged to the mailman, they wouldn't voice it... (unless they're really, truly stupid!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts