Birthday

Well, my birthday this year was mostly bad with just a little sun shine. I woke up in the middle of the night with a high fever. I then woke up feeling awful. Victor had a little cake and a card for me and in the card was a flight schedule for us to go to Florida as a family on the 3rd of August. I mostly slept or tried to function. My mom gave me an amazon gift card and it is always hard to make decisions for exactly what you want. Victor left around 6pm to fly out to Costa Rica and won't be back until Monday. So he will get back late that night and then we will all leave early Tuesday. It was such a surprise because I didn't think we would make it to Florida because Victor has been working like crazy and we were going to wait a little while to go out if we could. With the fevers throughout the day it was kind of hard to remember anything that happened and it seemed so long ago. I was just so in and out of it. It would have been a wonderful day except I was extremely sick. The family wants to have a party in August for the July birthday's because July is always so busy so it will be fun to party with the family.

Comments

Popular Posts